SOTIF- An introduction to Safety of the Intended Functionality
Aim: Provide the delegates an introduction to SOTIF
- Understand the scope of Safety of the Intended Functionality (SOTIF), and why a formalised approach is now required
- Understand how SOTIF, ISO 26262 and broader product safety fit together
- Understand how the intended functionality can be analysed for hazards
- Understand how the function can be improved for safety, and the applicable considerations
- Understand associated challenges in verification and validation
Understand the implications of SOTIF across teams in an organisation.
Please see the HORIBA MIRA website for more information.
29 in stock