- 30th October 19
Event details here.
Cybersecurity is one of the major challenges facing the automotive industry with the progression towards increasingly connected and automated vehicles. It requires a holistic approach covering people, process and technology, which is enabled by developing appropriate cybersecurity awareness and competence at all levels of an organisation.
This one day training course provides delegates with an overview of cybersecurity in the automotive context. It is suitable for engineers and managers with no prior knowledge of cybersecurity who require an overview of the key principles of cybersecurity for the automotive industry.
The course content includes:
• Introduction to cybersecurity and its relevance in the automotive context
• Key definitions and vocabulary
• An overview of the automotive threat landscape
• An overview of existing best practices, such as SAE J3061, and the emerging international standard ISO/SAE 21434
• The cybersecurity lifecycle and engineering process, including:
o Management of cybersecurity
o Risk management
o Specification of security requirements
o Cybersecurity testing and validation
13 in stock